Get Instant Mover Quotes Now!
Fill out the form and get free moving quotes

All Season Moving & Storage Inc

0
0.0 rating
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
Excellent0%
Very good0%
Average0%
Poor0%
Terrible0%


img July 1, 2016
img No Comments
  • Specialties

    All Season Moving and Storage, Inc. and Shaftsbury Self Storage, LLC. We are a family owned and operated, fully Licensed and Insured Interstate Moving Company that also provides Climate-Controlled Storage and Self Storage at two different locations in Bennington County, Vermont. We also offer a full household packing and crating service to our customers. Our Family has been serving Southern Vermont in Moving & Storage for more than five years, and have been Vermont residents for more than 100 years. We utilize a personalized approach to Moving and Storage to provide the highest level of service available at the most competitive prices. We are available seven days a week. The quickest way to reach us is to call us locally at 1-802-375-9028, or toll free at 1-866-844-MOVE. Please do, as we're sure you will be happy with the service you receive.

  • History

    Established in 1994 All Season Moving & Storage Inc, and Shaftsbury Self Storage are Family owned and operated businesses that try harder to make our customers happy. We work 7 days a week, 363 days a year to make sure that our customers have the best possible experience you can have in one of the most stressfull situations you can have in life, relocating. Give us a call and find out why 99% of our customers recommend us to their friends. (the other 1% no one can make happy)

  • Meet the Manager: Brad B.

    My family and I love Vermont, we would not be happy anywhere else, come to Vermont and find out why.

or use any social: