Company has not supplied an info yet
Tennessee Moving Companies Quotes
From Knoxville to Nashville to Memphis, the state of Tennessee offer lush beauty, culture, and business opportunity. Tennessee has some of the lowest tax levels in the United States and a much lower cost of living than the nation’s average (18.94% lower). With a seventy percent home owner rate, business and tourism opportunities thriving, and a gorgeous natural landscape many people are moving to this great state. However, with large universities, military bases and hospitals, and large corporations located within Tennessee, people are transferred out on a regular basis.
Getting Tennessee moving quotes in the Volunteer State can be confusing. Here are a few recommendations to simplify the process.
1. Compare movers within the type you need. Local and long distance companies will have differing areas of expertise.
- When you are relocating locally, such as within the Nashville metropolitan area, the experience of local movers can be invaluable. They know the construction zones, streets, neighborhoods, parking availability, and local businesses. They can help everything go very smoothly.
- Long distance movers understand crossing state lines, trucking etiquette, and have the experience driving long routes.
- Those who specialize in international moves know about currency exchanges, customs, language issues, and using varying modes of transportation, like trains, boats, planes, and trucks.
2. Get quotes on the amount of service you need.
- Full service providers will typically be located in large cities, like Memphis. They can do everything for you from packing to unpacking and everything in between.
- Transportation companies pick up the items you have packed in boxes or prepared for the move and drive it to your destination. Some even drop off the container which you fill and then pick it up.
3. See if you qualify for discounts. Don’t be afraid to ask for a deal.
- Students at the University of Tennessee or other higher education institutions may be able to get a deal on services.
- Military personnel from the Army Ammo plants, Millington Naval Hospital, or Arnold Air Force Base may get military service discounts. Veterans may also be eligible.
- Senior citizens also sometimes get lower rates than other customers.
We specialize in residential moving local and long distance [within 500 miles]We are very experienced in the handling of fine furniture and antiques.We use high quality pads and equipment to insure no scratches.Over 20 years experience call Tim 901 481-9382 anytime!
Established in 1991 After the gulf war I started this business I have moved thousands of people over the last 20 years and they would reccomend me to there friends and family.Many of them I have moved over three times!
Meet the Business Owner: Tim H.
extensive training in all aspects of moving local and long distance
Company has not supplied an info yet
We provide full service moving solutions for individuals or companies who are moving interstate, international and local. We can also assist you with your move by providing the following:* Full service packing & unpacking, fragile only packing and self pack - packing materials available* Disassembly/assembly services* Residence Protection Pads: Protect the railings, tight corners and doors & carpet covers* Debris Removal* Storage* Guaranteed pricingWe believe that understanding your needs is the key to a successful move. That's why we work closely with you, to tailor the move to your unique situation. With over 70 years' experience, North American - a world leader in relocation - has what it takes to make your household or corporate move go smoothly. It's simple - if it's important to you, it's important to us.
Established in 1933 We're a world leader in relocation. With more than 500 agent locations throughout North America, we're here to serve your needs... wherever "here" is for you.Here's some additional information about North American Van Lines:* First to use WorldTrac® - satellites provide a permanent connection to our drivers and tell us exactly where your shipment is at any moment* First with crane vans, allowing us to handle large equipment without a loading dock* First to use interactive driving simulators to train drivers in driving safety* First to haul shipments over the Alaska Highway* A Quality Program ensuring that our agents, drivers, and employees meet our high standards* A shipment-tracking system allowing customers to check the status of their shipments through the Web.