Company has not supplied an info yet
Tennessee Moving Companies Quotes
From Knoxville to Nashville to Memphis, the state of Tennessee offer lush beauty, culture, and business opportunity. Tennessee has some of the lowest tax levels in the United States and a much lower cost of living than the nation’s average (18.94% lower). With a seventy percent home owner rate, business and tourism opportunities thriving, and a gorgeous natural landscape many people are moving to this great state. However, with large universities, military bases and hospitals, and large corporations located within Tennessee, people are transferred out on a regular basis.
Getting Tennessee moving quotes in the Volunteer State can be confusing. Here are a few recommendations to simplify the process.
1. Compare movers within the type you need. Local and long distance companies will have differing areas of expertise.
- When you are relocating locally, such as within the Nashville metropolitan area, the experience of local movers can be invaluable. They know the construction zones, streets, neighborhoods, parking availability, and local businesses. They can help everything go very smoothly.
- Long distance movers understand crossing state lines, trucking etiquette, and have the experience driving long routes.
- Those who specialize in international moves know about currency exchanges, customs, language issues, and using varying modes of transportation, like trains, boats, planes, and trucks.
2. Get quotes on the amount of service you need.
- Full service providers will typically be located in large cities, like Memphis. They can do everything for you from packing to unpacking and everything in between.
- Transportation companies pick up the items you have packed in boxes or prepared for the move and drive it to your destination. Some even drop off the container which you fill and then pick it up.
3. See if you qualify for discounts. Don’t be afraid to ask for a deal.
- Students at the University of Tennessee or other higher education institutions may be able to get a deal on services.
- Military personnel from the Army Ammo plants, Millington Naval Hospital, or Arnold Air Force Base may get military service discounts. Veterans may also be eligible.
- Senior citizens also sometimes get lower rates than other customers.
All My Sons Moving and Storage is family owned and operated with over four generations of moving experience. Our premier moving and storage company has been in business for over 20 years and offers full service moving for customers and businesses locally, across state lines, and even internationally. Our first-rate services include quilt-pad wrapping of your furniture, disassembly and reassembly of the same and the allowance to leave clothing in your dressers. We provide white-glove service at its finest. Take advantage of our pristine packing and unpacking services or we allow do-it-yourself packing and can provide you with professional packing supplies. We work hard to understand your moving needs before ever lifting one box.
Established in 1995 We have been moving families for over four generations now. Our founder's grandfather began helping neighbors with their weekend moves with his personal ice truck. We have never lost our sense of tradition and pride of providing our customers a quality move.Like the days of the past we care about the community and the neighbors we serve. You can count on us, whether you're moving a few blocks or making another state your new home. We believe in good old-fashioned customer care and take pride in doing a good job for you our customer... and it shows in every move we do. Our men are skilled movers that treat your belongings as their own. Each item is quiltpad wrapped and stored safely for a safe transport to your new location. And when we arrive your moving crew will take the time to reassemble your items in the place you designate.Consider us your friend in the moving business. Our ultimate goal is to provide you with total customer satisfaction throughout your entire moving process.
Meet the Manager: Barry C.
Hi my name is Barry. I'm the customer care manager here at All My Sons Moving & Storage. I've been in the industry for over a decade. My primary focus is to make sure all of our customers have the best moving experience possible. Through daily meetings and quarterly training our movers are reminded of our founder's ideals of supplying modern moving with old-fashioned care to every customer. We're family owned and operated with more than four generations of moving experience behind our name. As the customer care manager, I'm here to serve you. Let me know how I can make your moving experience even better.
We specialize in residential moving local and long distance [within 500 miles]We are very experienced in the handling of fine furniture and antiques.We use high quality pads and equipment to insure no scratches.Over 20 years experience call Tim 901 481-9382 anytime!
Established in 1991 After the gulf war I started this business I have moved thousands of people over the last 20 years and they would reccomend me to there friends and family.Many of them I have moved over three times!
Meet the Business Owner: Tim H.
extensive training in all aspects of moving local and long distance
Company has not supplied an info yet