Planning a relocation is much like preparing yourself to go into battle. There are huge risks involved and if you’re unlucky, you may end up with damages and loss. And so, just like when you’re getting ready for a rough battle, you need to do a lot of preparations first before you meet the enemy.
Thankfully, when it comes to moving and relocation you can avail of protection against any damages that may come to your goods. This can be done by availing insurance coverage.
The problem is, most people have no idea of what moving insurance is. But have no fear because there’s a site called MovingInsurance.com (http://www.movinginsurance.com) that offers comprehensive information and services for everyday people like you and me.
MovingInsurance.com is a one stop shop for worry-free relocation. They can help lessen your stress by providing appropriate insurance for your household goods. They offer insurance for:
- Single item damage or loss
- Catastrophe occurrences
How does it work?
MovingInsurance.com provides quick and easy online services for people who are on the go and those with tight schedules. Thanks to advanced technology, you can make an inquiry and receive quotes instantly. Afterwards, you can simply buy your policy of choice and then download your moving insurance proof of policy.
They offer payments via all major credit cards.
Benefits They Offer
MovingInsurance.com offers a claims loss ratio and frequency that is 50% lower than the nation’s average. This is thanks to their affiliate moving companies which they screen beforehand.
According to their website, the average cost of their policies is 1.5% lower than the actual value of the goods to be insured.
Here are a few more advantages offered by MovingInsurance.Com:
- Moving insurance is easily purchased online.
- Access to your policy information anytime, day or night.
- Claims will be handled by a professional loss adjuster, eliminating the conflict of interest in claims processing.
- The process generates a useful household goods inventory, which is used for moving purposes and as the basis for homeowners’ and renters’ insurance.
- Customers benefit from MovingInsurance.com’s selection of highly qualified moving companies.
- Online claims settlement promotes reliable, timely, and efficient claims processing as well as a guaranteed settlement time.
- A range of competitively priced insurance coverage options.
- Coverage is provided by recognized leaders in the insurance industry.
Aside from offering insurance policies which are readily available online, visitors can also browse through their hefty list of moving and insurance information that’s sure to educate anyone who wants to avail insurance for their move.
To browse their Frequently Asked Questions section, click here http://www.movinginsurance.com/faq.asp.
In this section of their website they offer information about insurance, valuation, homeowner’s policies, deductibles, Certificates of Insurance and so on.
MovingInsurance.Com is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau, the American Moving and Storage Association, the Claims Prevention and Procedure Council, the Household Goods Forwarders Association of America, as well as the Self Storage Association.
MovingInsurance.Com is proud to say that they have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau and that they have been accredited by the BBB since September 2003.
BBB has determined that Moving Insurance, LLC meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
This rating was based on 16 factors which include:
- Length of time the business has been operating – industry experience
- Complaint volume filed with BBB
- Immediate response to complaints or issues
- Swift resolution of any and all complaints raised against the business
- Sufficient background information was submitted to the BBB regarding the business and its operations
If you want to check out the insurance policies offered by MovingInsurance.Com, you can visit their website at https://www.movinginsurance.com/policyapp/index.asp.
You must remember though that all insurance policies must be purchased at least 2 days prior to the date of your move.
To know more about MovingInsurance.Com, here are their contact details:
- Mailing Address:
Moving Insurance, LLC
209 Cooper Avenue, Suite #7
Montclair, NJ 07043 USA
- Phone/Fax Numbers
Tel: 888-893-8835 (International: 1-973-509-9814)
Fax: 888-893-8846 (International: 1-973-509-8476)